The Inauguration of President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari and his team is set to begin today, with a week-long programme. The first of the activities is a Jumat prayer which is to take place at the National Mosque in Abuja today.
The office of the Secretary to the Federal Government SGF has released the following as the activities of the Inauguration ceremony. Read after the cut:
· Jumat prayers at the National Mosque
· Church service and thanksgiving at the National Ecumenical Centre on May 24
· Inauguration dinner would be held at the State House Conference Hall in Abuja on May 28, 2015
· The swearing in ceremony, May, 29, 2015 at the Eagle Square in Abuja
· Inauguration luncheon would follow on same date at the State House Banquet Hall
· Inauguration gala night on May 29, 2015
The statement further said the car parks to be used by guests for the inauguration dinner are the Supreme Court Car Park and Federal Ministry of Justice Car Park.
Those who will attend the swearing in ceremony are expected to use the following car parks; Old Parade Ground Car park, Federal Ministry of Works Car Park, Federal Ministry of Lands Car Park and Abuja Geographic Information System Car Park.
Those coming for the inauguration dinner are advised to use the Supreme Court Car Park and Eagle Square Car Park, adding that dignitaries coming for the Presidential Luncheon would be conveyed directly from the swearing in venue to the State House.
Finally, apart from the Jumat prayers and Church service, other activities are strictly by invitation.
Please help Share this information with all your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter, they will appreciate it. Click on any of the Share buttons Below to share now.
Posted from WordPress for Android