- Eagles fly alone and at high altitudes. They don’t fly with sparrows, ravens and other small birds.
MEANING; Stay away from narrow minded people, those that bring you down. Eagles flies with eagles. Keep good company.
- Eagles have an accurate vision. They have the ability to focus on something as far as 5km away. No matter the obstacles, the eagle will not move his focus from the prey until he grabs it.
MEANING; Have a vision and remain focused no matter what the obstacles and you will succeed.
- Eagles do not eat dead things. They feed only on fresh preys.
MEANING; Do not rely on your past success, keep looking for new frontiers to conquer. Leave your past where it belongs, in the past.
- Eagles love the storm. When clouds gather, the eagle get excited, the eagle uses the storms wind to lift itself higher. Once it finds the wind of the storm, the eagle uses the raging storm to lift itself above the clouds. This give the eagle an opportunity to glide and rest its wings. In the meantime, all the other birds hide in the branches and leaves of the tree.
MEANING; Face your challenges head on knowing that these will make you emerge stronger and better than you were. We can use the storms of life to rise to greater heights. Achievers are not afraid to rise to greater heights. Achievers are not afraid of challenges, rather they relish them and use them profitably. Continue reading SEVEN LEADERSHIP PRINCIPLES TO LEARN FROM AN EAGLE….
- Beware! When prayer becomes a difficult thing for
- Beware! When fasting is becoming a history in
your spiritual timetable.
- Beware! When you no longer enjoy reading the
word of God.
- Beware! When attending church programme is
becoming a burden rather than a blessing for you.
- Beware! When living a life of holiness is
appearing like extremism.
- Beware! When sinful living becomes a lifestyle in
the name of grace.
- Beware! When you crave for earthly things rather
than the things of God.
- Beware! When waking up in the night to pray is
becoming a thing of the past.
- Beware! brethren, when your heart no longer
desires to see the Lord Jesus one day.
- Beware! when you eat more than pray.
- Beware! when you no longer share the word
- Beware! When u start diluting the preaching
Word of God to keep people around you.
- Beware! of all these, brethren, Satan isn’t
resting. We too must be vigilant.
- Beware! When you spend more time on
Facebook, WhatsApp, twitter, and internet. These
things become idols and take the place of God.
Perhaps you’re not even interested in the contents
Lets prepare, Jesus is coming soon to take those
who are eagerly waiting for him.
PLEASE DON’T LET SHARING THIS BECOME A BURDEN LET US ALL BE CONSCIOUS OF THE LAST DAYS.
Posted from WordPress for Android
Birth is your
What comes to you
What goes from you
Death is your
Your ideas are your
Your bad habits are
Your happiness is
Your sorrow is your
Your soul is your
Your heart is your
Your character is
Your knowledge is
Your age is your
And finally :
ALWAYS REMEMBER, GOD IS YOUR AUDITOR.
Posted from WordPress for Android
I counselled a young guy who was addicted to masturbation. He told me he can’t do without masturbating. One thing that struck me in his confession was when he said, ‘my mum caused all this for me’.
Curiosity got hold of me & I asked him, how? He said; he started masturbating since when he was 4 years old. ‘ my mum dresses up before me, I am used to seeing her nakedness. I am not moved to have sex with her but I always long to see mature ladies naked just the way I always see my mum dressing up naked before me. I still remember seeing her nakedness regularly till I was 8years& my dad do shout on her, ‘send this boy out before you dress…’ , but my mum would always reply by saying, ‘will my son sleep with me?
Stop planting evil thought in his heart’. Anytime I see my mum’s naked body, I long to see ladies’ naked body, I went into sex at age 10 and till now I am not free from sex& heavy pornography & masturbation…’
Dear parents, I hope you are not guilty of this? You are dressing up before your 2 years son/daughter& you say he/she doesn’t know anything yet? . Some couples will be having sex while their close to 2 years old child will be in their room with them & they will feel, he can only see, he can’t understand. Sir/ma, that your child does not need to understand. Continue reading HOME MADE SEX VIDEO
Unless they are personally involved in retail, most people have no idea how stock of a product gets onto the shelves.
Many are perplexed when a product such as a toy is in great demand, they don’t understand why the retailers don’t have stock of a product that customers want to buy.
To find out why, let’s take a look at the process a product goes through to get from ideas to product on the shelf.
There are a number of routes by which products may come to market.
Wholesalers, distributors and importers research their source markets for new products. They may be shown ideas by designers attached to the factories they work with.
They may be shown extensions and additions to successful ranges. They may see product in the factory showroom which has been commissioned by others, or successful in other countries.
There may have been an exclusivity agreement in place for a couple of seasons which has now expired.
Or they may themselves commission ideas for new products. Continue reading Business Models – Understand the Retail
Buffalos kill 7 people every year.
Lions kill 500 people every year.
Hippos kill 800 people every year.
Spiders kill 5000 people every year.
Scorpions kill 7000 people every year.
Snakes kill 10000 people every year.
And then, surprisingly,
Mosquitoes kill 2.7 million people every year. Yes, the smallest are the deadliest!
Small ‘sins’, hardly noticed by many, are the most deadly to your spiritual life.
Avoid excuses for not praying and allotting few moments of your day to your Creator.
Sins of omission are just as deadly as sins of commission.
Gossiping and small lies, are committed more frequently and are deadly.
Mind those little compromises that you do daily. They are the ones that will bring your downfall. Continue reading WISE WORDS FROM A GREAT THINKER AND OBSERVER!!