GODPHRAIM INTEGRATED SERVICES (GIS) NIGERIA
In Association with
WORLD ACADEMY OF INFORMATICS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (WAIMS) INDIA
ASIA AFRICA DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL (ADCO)
1ST AFRICA GLOBAL FINANCE AND ACCOUNT SUMMIT 2019
Venue: Benue Hotels and Resort,
5/7 Ahmedu Bello Way, Old GRA, Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria
Date: 20-22 November, 2019
Digital Currency – Unlocking Opportunities of Financial Technologies and Cryptocurrency
- Traditional financial methods and the disrupts,
- Technological innovation in financial services,
- Organizations (Government, Business Entities and NGOs) and services,
- Digital Employment of citizens,
- Literacy drive,
- FinTech (Financial Technology) intervention in Africa,
- Cybercrime/cyber security,
- Benefits of financial technologies and doing business, and
- Sustainable Economic Growth and Development.
To converge or gather researchers, practitioners, professionals, financial and economic experts to a round table for a design thinking and discussion toward improving and developing a more resilient, competitive and dynamic financial system with best practices, that supports and contributes positively to the growth and development of African economy through the economic cycle, and has a core or strong and forward looking domestic financial institution that is more technology driven and ready to face the challenges of liberalization and globalization.
Why the Summit
- To review and analyze how tailored financial technologies (FinTech) could be design for the African business environment as most of the digital tools are adopted from develop economies and there features are not fully utilized with heavy cost implication,
- To analyze the Dynamics of Innovation in the field of Accounting, Finance and Technology,
- Deliberations from Eminent World Class Researchers,
- Identify and analyze real time risk decision making,
- Avenue for design thinking by experts, practitioners and professionals to improve Financial Technologies,
- To analyze responses on Regulatory Technology (RegTech), one of the area in FinTech that has gain more debts ever in the history of the new innovation,
- To understand the Role of Innovation in Skill Development in relation to Sustainable Development,
- Opportunity to Establish International Collaborations.
Participation and contributions are sought from researchers globally to ensure the scope of the summit. Target communities include, Professional Accountants, Auditors, Regulators, Chief Executives, Industrialists, Entrepreneurs, Business Leaders, Government Officials, Leaders and Members of various Chambers of Commerce, Consultants, Accounts and Financial Directors, Economic and Financial analysts, Investment Managers, Policy and Decision Makers, Researchers, Developmental Organizations, Members of the Academia and other professionals.
Call for Papers
We invite researchers, academicians and practitioners to submit research papers linked to the theme of the summit on “Digital Currency – Unlocking Opportunities of Financial Technologies and Cryptocurrency”.