AFRICA GLOBAL FINANCE AND ACCOUNT SUMMIT” (AGFAS) 2019
Digital Currency – Unlocking Opportunities of Financial Technologies and Cryptocurrency
1. Traditional financial methods and the disrupts
2. Technological innovation in financial services
3. Organizations (Government, Business Entities and NGOs) and services
4. Digital Employment of citizens
6. Literacy drive
7. FinTech (Financial Technology) intervention in Africa business environment
8. Cybercrime/cyber security
9. Benefits of financial technologies and doing business
10. Economic Growth and Development.
Notice is hereby given for submission of papers, articles and participation for a Global Financial Digital Summit (AGFAS 2019).
Accepted papers will be published in the following:
1) Book of Abstract,
2) Book of Summit Proceedings,
There is also opportunity for partnership, sponsorship, advertisements, and lots more.
Venue: Benue Hotels and Resort, Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria.
Date: 20-22 November 2019
For details information, contact:
Orshi Terhemba Ephraim AAT, ACILRM, ACA
Phony: +2348063569341 & +2348094860494
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (copy: email@example.com)