Africa Global Forum (AGF)
Africa Global Forum, an assembly, often periodical, of members, delegates, representative as of a fraternal society, social, professional or industry for the purpose of formulating a platform and selection of strategy bound to support and promote the attainment of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 2030 (The 2030 Agenda) and to uphold the UN from time to time.
The AGF strives for an environment of sustainable peace and Development for Africa. We are Broad-based Non State Diplomatic organization and working for Sustainable Peace and Development of Africa through Global Conventions, Summits, Conferences, Accreditation, and Professional Excellence, making suggestive directive which need to be submitted to whom is concern.
The broad objectives of the Africa Global Forum is to support and promote activities, programs in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2030 (The 2030 Agenda) that meet the urgent environmental, political and economic challenges facing the Africa Continent.
Specifically, the objectives of Africa Global Forum are:
- To promote and support United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 2030 (The 2030 Agenda) and the AGC Strategic Guidelines.
- To promote an environment of Sustainable Peace and Development for Africa through, Global Conventions, Summits, Conferences, Accreditation and Professional Excellence, making suggestive directive which need to be submitted to United Nations for the betterment of Global Communities.
Mode of Operation
Our business is mainly concern for support and promotion of an inclusive environment for Sustainable Peace and Development in respect of Humanities with financial inclusion.
Current trends show that, professional ethics and respect are declining due to financial rat race and no one is thinking towards Humanities and Sustainability Goals.
United Nations is constantly working in providing solutions to global problems in the face of the environmental, political, and economic challenges facing the world through UNSDGs 2030.
AGF is working through Representative, Delegates, Ambassadors, Advisors, Project Commissioners as per the Strategic Guidelines for the promotion and support of Sustainable Peace and Development in Africa.
Opportunity for Partnership and Development
AGF is promoting an environment inclusive of Sustainable Peace and Development for Africa through Global Convention, Summits, Conferences, Accreditation and Professional Excellence, making suggestive directive which need to be submitted to United Nations for the betterment of Global Communities.
In addition, we work with Representative, Delegates, Advisors, Ambassadors, Project Commissioners, Interns, and Field Volunteers to ensure our Strategic Guidelines are fully implemented for the betterment of humanities.
We also have sustainable opportunities for Young Entrepreneurs, Startup Leaders, Business Leaders, Diplomatic Fellows, Political Leaders, and Students etc. with zeal for helping and supporting for the betterment of humanities.
AGF Strategic Guidelines
Our Strategic Guidelines to support and promote the UNSDGs 2030 are specified in 7 directions:
- To promote sustainable agricultural practices: supporting small scale farmers and encouraging equal access to land, technology and market.
- To support and promote and inclusive and equitable quality education and lifelong learning.
- To support and promote sustainable economic growth, higher levels of productivity, technological innovation, improved regulations and strong financial market and institutions. Encouraging entrepreneurship and job creation, development assistance and foreign direct investment (FDI) to regions where the need is greatest as an effective measure to eradicate forced labor, slavery and human trafficking.
- To support and promote sustainable industries, and investment in scientific research and innovation which are important ways to facilitate sustainable peace and development.
- To support and promote sustainable cities, commodities and encouraging responsible consumption and production.
- To support and promote sustainable peace, justice and strong institutions.
- To support and promote international, regional, national corporation through partnership, diplomatic and bilateral relation to achieve the entire target.
To start the process, AGF have consider 6 major investment areas that covers the principal investments need to achieve the goals making suggestive directive which need to be submitted to whom is concern.
The six (6) investment areas include:
- Social protection,
- Food security and sustainable agricultural,
- Infrastructure, and
- Ecosystem services and biodiversity.
This will is done through Global Convention, Summits, Conferences, Accreditation, Panel Discussion, workshops, Commission Research etc. and report submitted to United Nations, Authorities concern for the betterment of Global Communities.