AGFAS 2019 EXHIBITION
The exhibition at the 2019 AFRICA GLOBAL FINANCE AND ACCOUNT SUMMIT (AGFAS) will provide an excellent platform for participating companies and organizations to showcase their Finance and ICT products and services, understand more about the global digital goals, and learn how they can support each other through close cooperation and mutual benefit.
Key Highlights of the Exhibition
- Pavilions from exhibitors, companies or organizations will be present at the exhibition.
- Innovative and diversified products and services will be showcased along with live demos.
- B2B platform for the exhibitors. One-on-one business meetings and interactions will be finalized based on registration preferences for selected verticals as well as on-the-spot registrations.
- Participants are offered an opportunity to understand FinTech, digital currency and IT industry better through the exhibition and its related networking activities.
Participation for Exhibition: The entire financial and ICT community including corporate, diplomats, ambassadors, industrialists, NGOs, and students will be present. The focus of the exposition and the accompanying seminars will be on the contemporary works of the entire range of subjects dealing with finance and information technology. National and international representations will be at the heart of the meet.
- Showcase of products and services, financial and technological capabilities of financial service and IT sector.
- Global FinTech, world trends, economic realities, and market moods.
- Buyer-seller interactions, relationship building, partnership setups, mutual alliances.
- Hands-on demos, literacy drive, e-governance initiatives/services, and displays of services, products, equipment, systems, and components.
- Showcase of various competences for fighting Cybercrime and providing cyber security by organizations.
- Announcing new products, software, processes, projects, and innovations.
OPPORTUNITY TO SHOWCASE YOUR SERVICES & PRODUCT
Platinum (US$ 350 or N125,000). Platinum payment is inclusive of additional benefit of – full page advert in the summit book of proceedings.
Basic (US$ 280 or N100,000). Basic payment is inclusive of additional benefit of – Quarter page advert in the summit book of proceedings.
Address for Communication
Orshi Terhemba Ephraim AAT, ACILRM, ACA
Godphraim Integrated Services (GIS)
Computer Village, Behind Pleasure Travels Park, Wurukum, Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria